Today was a busy day as we prepared for our big winter event! First we went to the gym. Nick had an appointment with a trainer. After his appointment I beat him in a game of Horse. :) In his defense, he had just been lifting weights for 30 minutes, so I'm sure that effected his game. Mimi kept B since the nursery wasn't open yet. Tuesday night we went for the first time, and B walked right into the nursery and never looked back. She had a good time playing with new toys and friends.
After picking up B, we went to visit Granny and Poppa. B had a fun time playing with all the dog's stuffed animals and the Mickey Mouse phone which she discovered while exploring the bedrooms.
Nick got the pilot light going on our gas logs this afternoon incase we lose power this week. He also went out and got a screen for the fireplace. We just haven't gotten around to buying one since we moved in. I think Nick did a pretty good job of picking it out.
Here are a few pics of B (and Nick) playing tonight before bed.
So the pantry is stocked, the gas logs are ready, and B has two gallons of fruit punch. I say bring on the snow!


0 comments:
Post a Comment