Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Walking B?

Nick picked up Brooklynn at daycare today and her teacher was excited to tell him about B's day. Miss Crista said that she got out the walker for the first time today for the two students who are older than B,but still not yet walking. Miss Crista put the walker in the middle of the floor and B crawled right over, stood up, and began walking around the room with it! Miss Crista was shocked, as were we when we found this out. B has a walker at home, but it doesn't move very well on the carpet. Miss Crista said that Brooklynn walked around in circles with the walker and wouldn't give it up for her classmates! It seems that since B likes to crawl on her feet instead of her knees that this may actually be helping her when trying to walk. We may have a walking baby before we know it!
Nick was also talking to someone at daycare today about the upcoming Halloween Parade. This is when all the kids at the daycare dress up in their Halloween costumes and have a parade on October 30th. I am so excited to see all the cute costumes that I'm planning on taking a half day off from work! The person who runs the daycare mentioned that the biggest event of the year comes around Christmas when Santa pays a visit and brings all the kids a toy. Each year they ask an infant parent to play Santa and go around to every class to bring the toys. Guess who was asked to play Santa?! Haha. I can't wait to see that! Nick hasn't accepted yet, but I think he is planning on it. Have no fear, I will take pictures!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment