First of all,
Happy Birthday, Aunt Stephanie!! We hope you had a fabulous day and can't wait to see you again soon.
This week has been crazy and brought with it many issues from school that were entirely new for me to deal with. Needless to say, we are thankful for the weekend.
Let's just say that Mimi and Pops are our my shining stars of the week! Brooklynn had been begging for some Mimi time all week long. Luckily, Thursday was her day. After Nick dropped her off in the morning, B headed to dance class. Mom said that B "danced her heart out" both ballet and tap. I guess it just took a few weeks for her to get comfortable with such a big class of little girls. That afternoon I had a meeting until 5 at the Upcountry History Museum, and when I got to Mimi's house B was oh so sick. She never gets sick so it was a little concerning to see her in such bad shape. I took her to MD 360 and to find out she had an ear infection. They actually gave her a dose of the medicine at the doctor's office because her fever was almost 102. Can I just say that I love that place. We have been numerous times and the are quick and get the job done. The doctors have always been so great. I am thankful to have them right down the road.
Brooklynn was feeling better yesterday morning, but we wanted to keep her home anyway. Mimi to the rescue again. B spent the day with Mimi and Pops and had a blast. Uncle Blake and Aunt Kaley even stopped by to give Brooklynn a Halloween surprise. She loved it!
We are looking forward to an exciting weekend and Halloween Monday. Parade, fall festival, another parade and trick or treating!


0 comments:
Post a Comment