Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween . . .

a day late!  Yesterday was so busy I didn't have time to post.  

B got to wear her clown costume to school.  Dad, Hayden and I went over for The Goddard School costume parade and it sure was windy and cold!

Waiting for the parade to start with her class.  B is third from the left.

B and her best bud, Sam.

B and Gia

Last night we had another parade in our neighborhood which is always exciting because it is led by a fire truck!  I didn't take any pics because I was carrying Hayden.  

Afterwards Pops and some of B's aunts and uncles came over to enjoy watching her trick or treat.

I hate to sound lazy but trick or treating is much more fun when golf carts are involved, especially since there are over 400 houses in our neighborhood.  We were able to skip the boring houses and go straight to the houses with lots of decorations.  B loved it.

Uncle Blake and Aunt Kaley brought their golf cart over too!

 Pops had a good time driving B around!

Our sweet neighbors across the street made B a special Halloween bag.  They even gave her a Chic Fila gift certificate.  They must know that a little girl loves that place!

My sweet clown all bundled up!

So glad Uncle Justin and Aunt Kayla came along!


Mommy's Little Pumpkin stayed home and handed out candy with Daddy.

Getting the hang of this trick or treat thing.

Yes, that is my front yard with ankle deep leaves.  I even raked three days last week!




0 comments:

Post a Comment