Thanksgiving break came just in time. I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the amount of work I had waiting on me when I returned to school. Hopefully things will start to slow down after progress reports this week.
We had a nice break. We went up to Rabun Gap and ate with the Floyds, Rasmussens, and lots of cousins. It was nice to be back at Papa and Nana's house. Below are a few pics.
Hayden snuggling with Aunt Kaley
Nick and Aunt Stephanie
B and her cousins- Mia, Ella, and Alli had a great time playing together
Love this little girl!
Playing with Uncle Blake and Kaley's dog, Sadie
| Hayden sitting up like a big boy. Below is a picture of B sitting up for the first time when she was Hayden's age. |
The view from Papa and Nana's backyard. Mom is buried on the hill behind the barn in the distance.


0 comments:
Post a Comment