Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I don't think I have ever been so glad to see a year end.  Hopefully 2013 will bring nothing but smiles.  Last year my New Year's resolution was fifty volunteer hours.  I didn't make that for obvious reasons.  This year I have several resolutions:

1- 50 hours volunteer service- since I didn't meet last year's goal of fifty hours I am going to try again this year.


2- Run a half marathon- I have participated in tons of 5ks over that past several years.  I also have started training for a half marathon year before last only to be sidelined by a knee injury.  I had hopes again last year, but again it was put on the back burner while I was pregnant.  This year, with the encouragement of two friends, Monica and Sarah,  I'm going to try again.  April is the half marathon date.

3- 500 miles- yes my goal is to run, walk, bike or kayak 500 miles this year.  I'm excited to finally get a jogging stroller for Christmas this year.  Once it warms up a bit, Hayden is going to start running races with me.  I can't wait for that!


0 comments:

Post a Comment