I finally completed my first half marathon!! Nick's sister, Kayla, and I went down to Myrtle Beach on Saturday and ran the Divas Half Marathon on Sunday morning. We meet Sarah and Monica, friends from work, down there.
Here is our pic at the starting line.
I was sad that Nick couldn't be there, but we didn't want to drag both kids on such a long ride when we were only going to be there a short while.
My next half marathon will be in November in Savannah. I actually talked Nick into running the relay half with me. I'll run 6.9 and he will run 6.2. Tonight he started Couch to 10k. We shall see if he sticks it out. I told him that's what I wanted for Mother's Day, so it looks like he may be stuck with it!
I am sad that I actually ran a hole into my shoe yesterday. These were my favorite pair of running shoes, so I'm upset to see them go.




0 comments:
Post a Comment