Hayden has been such a great baby. I've been worried about him for months now with the stress of Mom's illness and death. I've tried really hard to control my emotions over the summer because I surely didn't want to stress him out before he even got here. Luckily all the worrying I did over Hayden was for nothing, he is a happy and healthy little boy.
Here are a few pics that we took while in the hospital over the past few days along with a description for those that don't know everyone!
Uncle Blake (my brother)
Aunt Katie (Nick's sister)
Aunt Kaley (Blake's wife)
Aunt Shay (My mom's sister) along with Papa (Nick's grandfather)
Granny (Nick's grandmother)
Aunt Kayla (Nick's sister) and Gram (Nick's mom)
Uncle Justin (Kayla's husband) This was his first time holding a newborn! He looks like a natural.
Clayton (My wonderful friend who drove up from Atlanta to meet Hayden)
Here are a few pics from yesterday as we were leaving the hospital.
Ready to go home!
Why are you waking me up?!?
This isn't so bad!
Ahhh, nice and comfy
A sleepy mommy in need of her own bed and a shower!
A proud Daddy


0 comments:
Post a Comment