Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ear Infection

Friday Brooklynn wasn't feeling well. We took her that evening to the doctor and she had a fever of 101.7 and her very first ear infection. I have to say that we have been very fortunate that she hasn't been sick before now. The doc gave her some medicine and we were on our way. Brooklynn went to sleep that night and has had more energy the past two days than she has had in months. She is already feeling MUCH better.

Tomorrow she heads back to school after a three day weekend and I'm going to work on putting her sand table together while she is gone. She got the table for Christmas and I have been saving it until summer. I picked up some sand today and I can't wait to get it together!

Pictures to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment