It's been a busy week and a half since my last post. Wednesday of last week we had a bad storm which knocked out our power overnight. We left for Nick's 30th birthday bash in Vegas Thursday afternoon and the power still wasn't on. I have no idea when it finally came back on, but thanks to Pops for coming over to turn everything off and cleaning out the fridge (everything was melting) while we were gone!
Brooklynn split her weekend between Nick's parents and mine. She had a fabulous time! B has been back to school this week because I am back to school myself. I have a class everyday for the next two weeks. Booo. Luckily I have Fridays off though!
We are looking forward to Saturday night because Blake and Kaley are having a wedding shower at our house. We've planned a super time for the seven kids that are coming. B is going to have a great time showing off her playroom. We can't wait!


0 comments:
Post a Comment