it's time to potty train. Brooklynn has been asking about the potty for awhile now and I just haven't been ready. That's right, I have not been ready. Today was the day I realized that the time has come. When Mimi and I picked B up from school Miss Brittanie said that B went on the big girl potty three times today and even asked to go the fourth time. At dinner tonight she asked again, although I wasn't quick enough and we didn't make it. So Sunday we are going to start the task of teaching B how to use the big girl potty all the time. Goodbye diapers!
This morning was Water Day at school. Every Wednesday is Water Day during the summer and B gets to play water games outside with her friends.
Ready for school.
After school we made a trip to the library for some new books and computer time.
Brooklynn and I have been learning about Noah. Mimi found the CUTEST book about Noah and his ark. B really enjoyed looking at all the animals.
Turns out this book is a SC Children's Book Award nominee for the upcoming year. We are definitely going to have to pick up a copy next time we are at Barnes and Noble!



0 comments:
Post a Comment