Saturday, August 18, 2012

B loves Aunt Kaley

First of all I just want to say how thankful I am to have this girl in my life.  She has been such a blessing throughout mom's illness.  She was at Mom and Dad's house every night helping with meals and cleaning even though she was in the middle of tons of summer school classes.   She also has helped me out so many times since Mom's illness when I needed a babysitter.  The favor will definitely be returned one day when Blake and Kaley have little ones! Brooklynn has really developed an awesome relationship with her Aunt KK this summer.   We are so lucky she is part of our family.

Yesterday was one of those days.  B's school had a staff development day.  Mom kept B on this day last year, but luckily Kaley was willing to step in so that I didn't have to take my second day of school  off.

They had lots of fun  . . .

They went to the zoo along with the much loved Cleveland Park playground



And then the pool
You can really tell how curly B's hair is getting in the pic.  

Thanks, Aunt KK! You are the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment