Today was my first day back at school. Actually it was the first day that teachers could get in their rooms. I don't have to go back until next week. I'm glad to be back but sad at the same time because so many of my good friends left my school at the end of last year. Someone told me we are getting around 22-23 new teachers and staff members. That's a lot of new people!
I have to say that it is slow moving trying to get my room ready being 32 weeks pregnant. Luckily, Kristy stopped by to help me even though she won't be at CCE this year. I'm sad she won't be on my hallway this year or even at my school for that matter. But, thanks to Kristy and Sonny I was able to get my furniture moved around. I just had to take a pic of Sonny because he walked around all day with this hat on!!
This was about all I got finished today. My word wall is almost complete. I just need to hang up the letters and it will be ready to go. That still leaves a ton left to do, but at least this looks cute.
Wordless Wednesday - Out for a Stroll!
5 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment