Thursday, March 25, 2010

Art!

Brooklynn had a good day at school and her teacher mentioned that she is getting very good at being the teacher's assistant.

Everyday on B's report card they mention how much Brooklynn really enjoys Art class, so I thought I would share some of her art work from the past week.



We are happy to report that B has not had a bottle in eleven days! We bought her two new sippy cups with a soft top and she prefers those two cups over all others. Hey, whatever works! I also discovered tonight that Brooklynn can drink from a straw. I had no idea she could do this nor do I have any idea when kids are suppose to be able to do this. I was just surprised to see her drink from a juice box.
B's new sippy cup

0 comments:

Post a Comment