Thursday, October 14, 2010

Smarty Pants

Today when Brooklynn and I were driving home from school we stopped at the same four way stop that we pass daily. If we turn left, it takes us to Mimi and Pops. If we go straight, it takes us home. Today as we pulled up to the stop sign, Brooklynn pointed left and started shouting, "Mimi, Mimi, Mimi!" I guess we can contribute that to all the afternoons that Mimi has picked B up from school so that I could work late. It's also pretty funny that last week Nick drove by Zaxby's and B shouted, "Mama, chicken!" Yes, we eat at Zaxby's a lot.

When we got home B wanted to practice climbing the stairs. As she climbed she started counting and counted all the way up to 9! This surprised me because she and I have hardly ever worked on numbers. It must be something she has picked up in her new class. Hooray for school!

Here is a pic of B tonight in her outfit that Aunt Katie bought her a few weeks ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment