Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tough Week



Brooklynn is having a tough week. We picked her up today and she was crying, which never happens. Ms. Toya said she was uneasy all morning and kept rubbing her face. Her teeth are definitely bothering her. She isn't her usual happy self. I got a good feel of her gums tonight and her top two teeth are coming in, but haven't broken through yet. B was so upset tonight that she cried through her entire tt tub time. She did, however, enjoy brushing her teeth and I let her brush/chew on the tooth brush for almost 20 minutes. I guess it made her gums feel good. As you can see from the picture she has rubbed a little raw spot on her face around her cheek and nose. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer for those teeth!



Nick 13 pounds lighter than the picture below

0 comments:

Post a Comment