Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!



Brooklynn last year on Valentine's Day



These are pictures of Brooklynn that I took this morning. She has grown so much in the past year!


Pretty flowers from Nick.


I am still working towards my goal to run a half marathon. Unfortunately, I got to four miles and started having some knee problems. I did a little research on the internet and learned some interesting things about the knee and how it rotates when running. Mom and Dad bought me some knee straps for Valentine's Day, which seem to have fixed my aches and pains. Thanks! Nick also wants to say thanks for the running shorts. Nick has been working out and counting calories since Christmas and has lost almost 13 pounds! He works hard every day to make sure he is eating the right things and then works out at night after Brooklynn goes to sleep. I'm excited about returning to Greenville because Nick has agreed to start running some 5Ks with me! He ran three miles last night so he is already prepared to run one now! I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a difference a year makes!!! She is just precious!

Anonymous said...

She looks like such a big girl when standing in the kitchen!

Post a Comment