B had a rough day today. She fell at school and hit her head on a chair, which left a bruise above her left eye. Then before going outside, her teacher put sunscreen on her face and arms. B began rubbing her eyes and became very upset. They weren't sure if it got into her eyes or why exactly she got so upset. Well, to make long story short she had a rough hour before I got there to pick her up and her face broke out with little red bumps. They disappeared pretty quickly once she calmed down. Her teeth have also been giving her a hard time. She had a nice fit once we got home and it took me awhile to get her to relax. Right now she only has two bottom teeth and one incisor has also recently broken through. I finally got some gel on her top teeth (which was about like wrestling an alligator) and it feels like she has her front teeth, incisor and molars all coming in at once. Poor B!
The video above is from this weekend. I felt like posting a video of a happy Brooklynn since she had such a terrible day.


3 comments:
Jill! I am soo sorry that B had such a horrible day yesterday...it sounds like we are going through some of the same times right now...she has got all 4 of her eye teeth coming in at the same time too...she won't eat..so she is extremely hungry all the time...it has been a rough week or so...I sure hope B has a better day today!
Oh gosh teething is the WORST. Jay only has his 2 bottom teeth and he is working on the top ones. NO FUN.
I hope Madison and Jay's teeth come in quickly. It seems like Brooklynn's are taking forever!
Post a Comment