As many of you know, Nick has moved to Columbia for the summer for his Bar review course. Brooklynn has had a rough two days adjusting to the new schedule. She is getting up about two hours earlier than normal. Today her school called and said that she had been crying for a solid hour. She didn't have a temperature, she just wasn't her normal, happy self. Unfortunately I was not able to get there, but when I did she had recovered. Her teacher said she took her to another room of kids that were painting and B joined in and was fine after that. I think that the combination of not as much sleep and missing Nick is taking its toll. Luckily, we discovered Skype, a free video telephone service. B was able to see and talk to Nick last night and tonight. She even kissed his face on the computer screen. Sweet girl. Tonight I put B down about an hour earlier in hopes that she will be in a better mood tomorrow. We'll see . . .
Just as a side note, B did have a good day at school yesterday. This is the note that was sent home:
"Brooklynn had a good day and she was happy to paint at art. She is such a great role model and a good samaritan as well."
Let's hope that tomorrow is more like Monday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment