Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today is the day that Brooklynn . . .

got her first bad note on her daily report card. When I picked her up, her progress report said that B had an overall good day, but had to be reminded to share and to use "nice touches." So all the way home from school this afternoon we sang Rafi's Sharing Song. Mimi will also have some sharing books ready to read and talk about next week! Haha, poor B.

B's teacher also mentioned that B had two plates of spaghetti for lunch and demanded a third. Of course, she didn't get a third plate thank goodness. Maybe Rafi has a I Love Spaghetti Song!

Tonight I stopped by Chick-fil-A and got B some nuggets and a fruit cup. Once we got home, I cut it up and put it on the table. She immediately followed me back to the kitchen saying, "ketchup, ketchup, ketchup." She certainly knows what she likes!





Happy Birthday, Aunt Bidney!

Bidney and Brooklynn at Halloween


Today would also have been Uncle John's 66th Birthday! I think about Uncle John often and still have the seeds they gave out at his funeral. I've been waiting to plant them until I had my own house. Who knows if anything will grow from a pack of seeds I've been holding on to for several years now, but I'm sure going to try! If John has anything to say about it, I'll probably end up with a house covered in kudzu! Haha.

So I leave you tonight with this picture. Those of you that were fortunate enough to know Uncle John will appreciate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment