Friday, March 11, 2011

Little Talker

Today as we were driving to Pops and Mimi's house for dinner we passed Aunt Bidney's house. Brooklynn pointed and said, "There's Aunt Bidney's house!" I was shocked and thought I didn't hear her correctly. I was telling Mom about it when I got there, and it turns out that the past few times Mom has picked up B from school, Mom has pointed out Aunt Bidney's house on the way home. I guess B was paying attention.

As we pulled into the driveway Brooklynn said, "My pants are sooooo cute!" Haha, someone must of told her that at school today.

She is cracking us up lately and truly shocking me with the things that she knows and says. I never know what is going to come out of her mouth. The moral of the story is this: BE CAREFUL what you say around Brooklynn because she WILL repeat it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment