Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Night Blues

I had planned to get Brooklynn's character pictures up today, but I just looked at the clock and was shocked to see that it is already 9:30! What happened to the weekend?

We ran a few errands this morning and then I worked on school work for the majority of the afternoon while B got some Daddy time. This evening we went to the neighborhood playground where we ran into Nick's college roommate, Jamie, his wife, and three kids. We also met another neighbor and her kids who live on our street. B had a fun time playing.

Once we got home Gram came over for a short visit. She got B the cutest Daisy Duck when they went to Disney World a few weeks ago. B is finally in the bed after an exciting weekend. Nick and I on the other hand still have lots of work to do. He has four case summaries that will probably keep him up half the night and I am struggling to complete my student teacher's mid term evaluation. My brain is shot after grading a billion papers all afternoon and writing lesson plans. Maybe I'll just go to bed and read instead!

The pics will be up sometime this week!

Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment