Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's hot!

Brooklynn has had a pretty dull weekend. It has been so hot that I've just been trying to avoid going outside. Today while B was napping I decided to run to the downtown library and try to check out a book I have been chasing for three weeks now! I looked down on the way home and saw this:


Not a pretty sight and on top of that somebody checked out the book I wanted in the 15 minutes it took me to get downtown! Ugh, a wasted trip.


Brooklynn has really enjoyed throwing the ball this weekend.


Pops being silly.

Funny Moments Today:

This morning when I got up I walked into B's room and she looked at me and said, "Hi Jill!"

Today Mimi told B not to play with something and then Brooklynn told Mimi, "Say please!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment