Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Potty!

Today we bought Brooklynn a potty. We figured that since she brings us a diaper and wipes when she is wet, that now may be a good time to try and start potty training.

Brooklynn was very interested in her potty when I put it on the floor. It is a frog, so the first thing she said was, "Frog, ribbit." She then plopped down right on it. I figured this week we will just practice sitting on the potty. Beyond that I have no idea what to do. Suggestions welcome!

Brooklynn really enjoyed sitting on her potty tonight and after about 5 minutes I tried to make her get up and she refused and fussed at me. So I just let her chill out on the potty for awhile until she got tired of it. This is a picture of B when she first discovered the the frog potty was for sitting.


By the way, check out all those teeth. B didn't have any teeth a month and a half ago and now her mouth is full!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love some suggestions too!! We have had a potty in Madison's bathroom for some time...and are getting ready to really start trying to get her potty trained..but are in the same boat and don't have a clue how to go about this scary endeavor!

Danielle, Travis, Ryan & William said...

We brought toys and books over to the potty and bribed the hell out of Ryan with m & m's!

Post a Comment